The philosophy of our practice is simple: every patient is a VIP. From the very first call, our patients are treated with the respect, compassion and patience that they deserve. Our highly trained staff is happy to assist you in answering any questions or concerns you might have. Recently renovated with patients' comfort in mind, our practice understands that our patients lead busy lives. We, therefore, offer high definition television and free Wi-Fi while you wait. A selection of movies is available to watch during the procedure in addition to a diverse musical selection.
Using the most cutting-edge advancements in endodontic therapy, the procedures are completed with an attention to excellence and a dedication to adequate anesthesia. Root canal therapy has come a long way; most procedures can be done with no more discomfort than a simple filling, the majority of which can be completed in a single, one-hour visit.
We are committed to working as part of a well-organized team, headed by your general dentist. In this way, we feel that we can provide the best, most optimal care imaginable. It is our belief that endodontic therapy plays an essential role in a comprehensive treatment plan as well as our patient's overall dental health. To that end, it is our commitment to offer the best in root canal therapy in the Boston/Brookline area.
Our state-of-the-art practice is equipped with the latest technology available in endodontics.
- We utilize a digital radiography system in lieu of conventional dental x-rays, reducing patients' radiation exposure by 90%. This advanced technology also allows for optimal diagnostic capabilities.
- Our office is outfitted with a brand new Carl Zeiss surgical microscope. This powerful tool allows the endodontist maximum visual control in a remarkably premise manner. With this advancement, we are able to completely treat and effectively diagnose even the most complex cases.
- A powerful diagnostic tool, an intraoral camera is used to help patients understand any complications or complexities. Clinical pictures will accompany final x-rays to the General Dentist, where approriate.
- Every procedure in our practice is completed with the aid of rotary instrumentation, a development which has revolutionized the way endodontics is performed.
- For patients with high anxiety, we offer nitrous oxide sedation to assist with the procedure. Oral sedation can be prescribed on a case by case basis.
- Our office is completely paperless, with the most progressive web-based digital software on the market. An added convenience to our patients and referring doctors, The Digital Office program allows patients to pre-register for their appointments online. This saves valuable time and lengthy paperwork at the time of treatment. It also allows the General Dentist immediate access to final x-rays, medications prescribed and follow-up care.
Read some Internet reviews on Dr. Oogle Boston
Dr. Han was highly recommended by my dentist to perform a root canal. I traveled to Belmont to see my dentist on the wrong day and he had called her office and she was able to see me. This was great because I live in Rockport. It was late in the day and traffic would have been a nightmare to go home. She was so gentle and meticulous. I wouldn't hesitate to drive to Brookline again if I needed more root canal work done. Best experience I ever had. No pain or swelling after the procedure. Thank you so much! Janet, Rockport, MA
For more reviews, please go here